Please use these instructions and bring the player registration printouts from eayso. In our effort to cut down on paper usage, we elected to not print the nearly 12,000 pages of pre-printed forms for returning players. If you don't bring the printouts from eAYSO.org, you will be filling out a blank form.
Steps to Apply:
1) Go to eAYSO.org.
2) New users only: create a user name and password.
3) Log onto the website and fill out the application for each player. Print 2 copies.
4) Complete or update the adult volunteer application for each adult volunteering as coach, referee, team parent/manager or board member. Print 2 copies for each new volunteer.
5) Log out of eAYSO.
6) Fill out the How I Can Help Form. Make sure to bring one form for each season for each player. This is required.
7) Bring all copies of printed documents to a registration event (dates below) to submit payment and complete your application. If paying by check, please make the check out to "Tustin AYSO, Region 96". We also accept credit cards and cash. Fees for the current year are listed below.
New Players to Tustin AYSO: Please bring a copy of the birth certificate. Proof of residency is not required, we are an open registration league and can accept players from anywhere.
When completing the eayso portion: Print using the print box presented when you select your child's name from the "Print Forms" page. (Do not print using the standard print function of your web browser - IE, Firefox, etc.) Sign each page of the form. For a step-by-step guide on this process please review the eAYSO User Guide: eAYSO for Parents and Volunteers
Questions: The Q & A below answers our most commonly asked questions. The Q & A also contains contact information if you have questions not covered below. If you still have questions please email the Registration Team and a staff member will reply to you promptly.