Register on-line as a Volunteer with AYSO at http://www.eayso.org
(All referees, 12 years of age and older, must be registered as volunteers.)
See step by step process outlined in this document: Volunteer
Adults (18 and older) complete the AYSO Safe Haven course.
Safe Haven is required child and volunteer protection training. The Concussion training is found within the Safe Haven section at http://www.aysotraining.org/. You will need your eayso ID to register. See info: Safe Haven/Concussion
Complete the Basic Referee Course (8 hours of training. Some courses are online + in person, some are in person only). You will need to pass a written test, achieving a score of 75% or better. If your course requires the Basic Referee Online Companion, see info: See info: Referee Course
Basic Referee Course
DATE: Saturday Aug. 9, 9AM to 5PM (lunch provided)
LOCATION: Trinity Presbyterian Church, 13922 Prospect Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92705 -- ROOM 500B/C (Fellowship Hall - 2 story building closest to elementary school)
ROSTER NUMBER: 201402696
1. All students should register for the class at www.eayso.org under the roster number above. Class size is limited. Students must attend all day.
2. BEFORE 8/8/14, all students must complete the Online Safe Haven (if over 18 years old) and Concussion Awareness training (all available at www.aysotraining.org ). Please print and bring your certificates for verification.
3. If you are not a registered volunteer, please register at www.eayso.org, print and sign TWO copies of your registration form and bring them to class. Youth 12 or over must complete a Youth Volunteer form but DO NOT need to take Safe Haven.
4. Cost for students from outside AYSO Area 11Q is $35.
5. Contact Rick Barker (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Be sure to coordinate your attendance with our Regional Referee Administrator as Region 96 will pay your registration fee(s).
Links to various training materials.
Managing the Sidelines - Ask, Tell, Dismiss