Adults (18 and older) complete the AYSO Safe Haven course.
Safe Haven is required child and volunteer protection training. This course may be found at http://www.aysotraining.org/. You will need your eayso ID to register. See info: Safe Haven
Complete the Basic Referee Course (8 hours of training. Some courses are online + in person, some are in person only). You will need to pass a written test, achieving a score of 75% or better. If your course requires the Basic Referee Online Companion, see info: See info: Referee Course
Basic Referee Course with Online Companion
DATE: Day 1 - Online; Day 2 - In Person - Thursday March 6, 5PM - 9PM (dinner provided)
**Class starts promptly, please arrive early for check in**
COURSE REQUIREMENT: Safe Haven and Basic Referee Online Companion - take both these training classes online before the class at: http://www.aysotraining.org/
LOCATION: Trinity Presbyterian Church, located at 13922 Prospect Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92705 -- ROOM 500B/C (Fellowship Hall - 2 story building closest to elementary school)
ROSTER NUMBER: 201400591
1. PRIOR TO 3/5/14, all students must have completed the Basic Referee Online Training Course and Online Safe Haven training (both available at www.aysotraining.org ). This session is the in person companion to the online class. Please bring your certificates for verification.
2. All students should register for the class at www.eayso.org under the roster number above. Class size is limited, registration closes 3/4/14.
3. If you are not a registered volunteer, please register at www.eayso.org, print and sign TWO copies of your registration form and bring them to class.
4. Cost for students from outside Area Q is $35.
5. Contact Rick Barker (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Be sure to coordinate your attendance with our Regional Referee Administrator as Region 96 will pay your registration fee(s).
Links to various training materials.
Basic Referee Training - Day 1 of the AYSO Basic Referee course is online for you to review at anytime. You will need your AYSO ID to login which can be found at www.eayso.org. See the Referee Training link after you login.
Managing the Sidelines - Ask, Tell, Dismiss